The Neural Networks Cloud Solutions Engineering team is a team of technology, industry and business process experts that support direct sales to prospects, customers, and partners by creating, packaging, and demonstrating innovative solutions for a client’s needs. The role of a Presales Engineer is to partner with our customers to understand their business, strategies, challenges, and goals to build a vision for enterprise transformation. Engineers are responsible for aligning customer's business strategies with new capabilities and process changes required to achieve desired outcomes.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- * A proven track record of success – ideally a minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- 3 to 6 years of hand-on experience on Windows/ Linux Server Administration or Cloud Platforms in AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience Windows AD/Active Directory and Virtualization: VMware, Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of security, network, virtualization, load balancer, and storage solutions.
- Ensure that the solution translated from business objectives is fit for purpose and clearly demonstrates value for money.
- Consultative approach, strong business acumen and commercial awareness, with the ability to translate business issues into relevant technical solutions and competitive propositions.
- Fully understands the client desired business outcomes and how the transformation strategy will deliver them through a series of projects each delivering business value.
- Excellent Techno Commercial proposal writing skills.
- Familiarity with datacentre concepts and best practices, high-availability systems, capacity planning, system performance evaluation, and diagnostic techniques and methodologies.
- Acts as a leader and plays the role of challenger to the bid team
- Responsible for Partner engagement and communication.
- Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Any Cloud Certifications is a plus.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing, publications
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from experienced developers in the field, our team leads love to mentor
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in different areas to figure out what really excites you Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing, publications