- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows Server and Desktop OS.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for Printers, LAN, Wifi router and VPN related issues.
- Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of MS-Outlook 2010/2013, MS-office 2010/2013, Office 365.
- Basic installation & troubleshooting knowledge on Windows 2012/2016/2019 server Operating system.
- Technical skills related to Desktop Patch management, Software Installation and Basic Networking skills.
- Install, configure, and maintain regular updates of Antivirus.
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops and any other Hardware devices.
- Maintaining inventory of Assets, documents vendor reports and Vendor interactions.
- Knowledge of Local System policies and Group policies.
- Knowledge on Work group/Domain/DNS /DHCP.
- Candidate must have skills to troubleshoot IT issues independently.
Understanding following technologies:
DNS, Terminal Server Installation/licensing, Active Directory, IP Address and Subnets DHCP, WAN, LAN, Basic Networking. concept, Power Shell commands, Scripting on DOS command, Shell script, basic windows script, Concept of load balancing, Cluster concepts, Basic Understanding of SAN and RAID Groups, Analysing System logs for Linux and Windows, Understanding of Monitoring Application.
Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal/Written). Able to talk about technology in simple terms. A logical thinker. An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
* Excellent working knowledge with a range of 6 months to 3 years.
Minimum 3-year Diploma or Any Degree